Search This Blog

Friday 3 February 2012

Friday. Lamb of God review and my Cauldron

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!

My hubby and I are hanging around making incense and I'm into the sake again, Matt is of course destroying a bottle of whisky, and we are listening to Project Rotten.

This brand of Harsh EBM/Electro goth isn't exactly Matt's favourite music, he hates "Goth Ravers". 
I of course listen to just about anything so this is my Friday night album.
The first track Soul Stripped rules my life right now.


http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/projectrotten1



You know a band is gothy when you can't tell who's a chick and who's a dude.

Now we are listening to the new Lamb of God album Resolution.
I am kinda MEH on it so far.
Matt says MEH too.

It sounds radio ready and it lacks the technical prowess and syncopation of Wrath and Sacrament.
It has bored me thus far.
Of course it's heavy and angry and serves it's purpose, but then it lacks substance.
"Track number nine sounds like the heaviest Alice in Chains song ever written."
Matt told me to put this in my blog and smoke it.


More wag beards than you could wag a stick at! But would you dare wag a stick at group of gentleman such as these, where D. Randall (4th from left) was staring you down all dangerous like he is in this picture? Now that is a badass not to fuck with, I am sorry.
Lamb of God rules but this album doesn't make me feel smashy good time like many before this one. Disappointed? Yes.
Surprised? No.

In other news, I found some 100% pure shea butter! Believe it or not this is hard to find here. My skin is celebrating right now, I feel like I rubbed soft cheese all over myself and the effect is just glorious my friends. Thank Zombie Gary Busey for late night Wal-Mart trips with Mrs. KT Karpetz.

I am trying to get a still picture of my cats who are "nipped" (high on catnip) and wearing their cute new collars!

Pictures will be up soon no worries.

Here is my new vintage cauldron from www.whitemagickalchemy.com
Me and my Bestie face KT have matching.


PURDY RIGHHHHT???

-E.







1 comment:

alicia said...

mmm... i want to fill a bath tub with shea butter! can you mix me up some kind of magic something in your cauldron? <3