Search This Blog

Sunday 26 February 2012

Hair there hair gone

So remember the haircut I have been so nervous about?

With the dump of snow and the appointment being in Sherwood Park it was cancelled. 

It was a little disappointing to have to wait, but at the same time I get a few more days with this dead animal on my head.




So I don't have the pics of my haircut yet cause it hasn't happened.

Once your hair starts falling out, you lose length and volume, so you are left with these wispy and broken looking ends. I was looking at pics from a few years ago and my hair was long, full and healthy. It's depressing but at the same time I know there is nothing I can do about it.

In other news:

We are going to Bistro Praha to celebrate my mom and Matt's birthday tomorrow. 
Matt will be 32 years old! I'm with an old man!


I met this wonderful man when I was 23 and he was 26 years old. Him and I fell in love and quickly discovered that we are male and female versions of each other. Matt appreciates my corn ball humour and goofy tendencies, and I the same in him.


I will go on about my love on his birthday when I will do his Birthday shoutout, where I will tell the story of our courtship.


It's actually quite funny.


So instead of posting a picture of myself with short hair I am posting this throwback head banging action pics from about a year and a half ago.










Not sure what is happening here. Those are my glasses.




Looks like a drunken yahtzee game




Matt given'er



Yup, hair.


-E.

No comments: