Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Some delightfully terrible wedding photos, and what I REALLY think about engagement photos.

Ahhh, wedding photos.
Some of these are bad photography, and others are just terrible choices made by the Bride. 


Ok so either she really loves the Sixers, or she is marrying a Sixer, or she is really just that ghetto. All three most likely. All of this would make so much more sense if she was in a basketball court.


What kind of a photographer would make the bridal party go out in the middle of a lake on some sketchy looking board? What an idiot! I know when I got married, I wasn't doing anything that could have possibly soiled/wet my dress, so this bride is obviously an idiot too.


So obviously you gotta wonder what is going through this woman's head. And would it kill her to SMILE????


Russian wedding photography at it's finest.
That curtain...errr, dress tucked into her undies.... fabulous.


I shouldn't judge.... ha! Maybe this is what they were going for. But Pear cake??? Yuck!!!


I can't say this one is bad... it's awesome! My wedding guests are lucky I kept a lid on my drinking, but if I hadn't this would be me.


Hahahah oh man so this one has to be one of my favourites. I suspect this was a DIY wedding portrait job.  


Ahem, honey, he's not marrying you.
He's marrying your boobs.


Now I am not quite understanding why this bride chose to put her bridesmaids in these same coloured but mismatching dresses. What a stupid wedding trend.


This an example of this new trend of placing the bouquets on the bride. Why would this bride let this happen? She made her dress look like a picnic blanket. I would be pissed if those bouquets leaked on my dress. 


Sorry about the pixelated image, but this has got to be the creepiest wedding portrait EVER! Honey, you married a CREEPER! Even though this is a bad picture, you can still see that she looks bored.


This is just awful. What a slut.

Thank zombie Jesus for google, and people uploading these atrocities.

While we are talking about terrible wedding photos, I would like to talk about Engagement photos. 
Now many of you had engagement photos, and a lot of couples do that these days, I didn't, and I apologize if I offend anyone (not really) but I think they are soooo corny.

I think they are ridiculous when you are going to be getting wedding photos, why do you need to go pose in a janitors closet or next to a garbage dump? It is very hard for these to not look cheesy, I have only seen a couple good ones. Here is some examples of why I think this.


Makin' shitty music together.


So buddy, you know you're marrying a monkey right?


Wow, clever.


DEEP.


Who the fuck's idea was this??? And what is he hanging from???


Ugh. Put it away buddy.


How inappropriate.


Again, we don't want to see that.

My personal feelings on engagement photos- do 'em if you want 'em. Just don't share them with the world, unless you're ok with an evil bitch like me trashing them on my blog.

-E.


2 comments:

Smelvis said...

A hilarious evil bitch ;)

alicia said...

the only thing worse than engagement photos are pregnancy photos! you know the ones. BRUTAL. i've been in a hundred weddings where i had to put my bouquet on the bride's dress, around her face in a circle, etc. it's the worst. that's why bear and i had the photo booth at the carmike cinema take our wedding photos...

i'm so happy we can hate everything together now! <3