Search This Blog

Saturday 28 April 2012

A van full of Birds of Prey


Lazy, not feeling all writer-y and stuff, so here I am throwing random pics at you.

And if you thought that there would be birds of prey in this entry, I'm sorry to let you down, it's simply a line I heard on wire tap a few days ago and laughed about it for quite a while.

These are simply Photobooth photos, god I love having a photo booth built into my computer.

Sooooo muchhhhh fuuuuuuuuun!!!!





Rockin' the Amy Winehouse wings with the MAC liquid liner and they tried to make me go to rehab and I said 
sure, sure sure
(sounds like a vacation to me)


Oh man I am totally showing off my blue blue blue nails, damn they look good.

Come over here and I'll paint your nails, any colour of the rainbow.




Here it is:
I am a BAGEL PIG.
Bagels with cream cheese is the ultimate quick solution to munchies/low blood sugar/ empty tummy,
so I always have them on hand, usually flax seed or twelve grain, and toast them to 4 and put em on the bagel setting on, the one Matt hates so much, and I think is the smartest thing ever.

I always buy full fat cream cheese though, the light stuff SUCKS!





Here is me taunting Miss Sabbath with the bagel, she goes bananas for cream cheese.


A sort of still moment....
Rare for Miss Sabbie.

Nicknamed Sabbathon.



Blurry bagel in the corner, Sabbie plotting her way to the bagel.

How bout some more silly photo booth pix???

Well they are happening.


Keeping Cancer away with an apple a day.

Whenever I have that, over salted, over meated, fresh from a bad and embarrassing cookie binge,

I reach for an apple.

So refreshing and restoring.



I will admit I do sometimes have dreams that I bite an apple too hard and break off teeth, and with my current losing teeth out of nowhere- a lovely intron a side effect- no bigs, booked a dentist appointment.

Gala and Red Delicious are my very favourites. 
Green apples don't quite do the same for me as a red one.



SO! I bought these cheepo sunglasses at some mall ten buck store, you know, Claires or one of the others, and found these glasses for something like ten bucks, and I can treat them like crap and they haven't broken yet, and still look good. I wished I had bought a few pairs, because sometimes when I find something perfect for me AND on sale I will buy a few.


Same glasses right?

Well yes, EXACTLY the same, EXCEPT in a dark brown colour.

I found this new pair at Wal-Mart a couple weeks wandering the Supercentre with John yessiree.

I can't tell you how much it excites me that I have a few (I bought two brown and two black, cause they were even cheaper at wally world.)

Accessories horder? 
Yeah, kinda...



Ok here's a confession-

I'm a hand sanitizer.
It didn't start until I started chemo and was warned to avoid getting sick, and always wash your hands, there is hand sanitizer all over the chemo rooms at the Cross, and with all the "sick" happening around you, you feel the need to use the sanitizer often.

I started collecting them for my purse, and went to Bath and Body works with a friend around Halloween and they had these spooky pocket sanitizers for like 50 cents or something, so I bought a ton of them.

Right now I'm using the best smelling one ever-

"Chocolate Chew- choccolahhh"

With a ghosty.

Cute and makes my hands smell like chocolate chews, literally.


I recommend you find this! Fentimans Rose Lemonade.
I bought it at the hippy mart, aka Planet Organic.

Here's the fun effects of my mac's Photobooth: Warning I look pretty fucked up in some.


 THE FLOATING EYE SEES ALL



Twisted Sisters


This is what our elementary school photographs should have looked like. That'd be awesome.



HEADLESS



I kinda look Christina Ricci-ish here.


I don't think I can let my husband see this pic, it's like the ugliest I've been-
well, on the outside anyways ;)


I love me some BIIIIGGG TEXAS HURRRRR!!!


Unfortunate accident?




 I once glimpsed apon a gentleman with some unfortunate affliction that made his face look pretty much just like this. It was on a train years ago and the image is stuck in my mind forever. 
Here I am recreating what I have to see in my mind everyday.
Well not everyday.... but sometimes....



With this neck I'd be super desirable in Burma... I think it's Burma...



Slightly cheesy thermal camera (not really, but cool anyways) pic to say goodnight.


I'm up way to late and could stay up taking more dumb pics but I have a big day tomorrow!!!


TOMORROW!
 I work for about four hours, zip to the Liquor store, come home and doll up ridiculously and await all the wonderful people who came to my side and helped so much with dealing with the surgeries, chemo, and all the crap.


I am gonna get Hobbema Valentine Drunk.
(Only a few of you will know who she is.)

Well, not until later, when things start getting messy.




LOVE Y'ALL FOR READIN' PRETTY THINGS!


-E.

1 comment:

alicia said...

more frightening evidence that we're basically the same person:

-rose lemonade!!!
-halloween b&b hand sanitizers (i keep them in my apron at work because everything i touch is disgusting) right now i have one that's called vampire blood!
-cheap sunglasses collection!
-photo booth!
-blue nails!

this is getting spooky! <3 <3 <3