Search This Blog

Friday 13 April 2012

It's Friday, I'm blogging and drinking CIDER! (And Dr. Phillin')

FRIDAAAAAAYYY THE 13TH WHOOOOOO!!!




I made it through my first week back to full time, all day in heels dealing with the public full on-
well, just barely. 
I'm loving it though and can't wait to do it again next week!!!
Some think that's weird, I think it's awesome.
I feel like I can work hard and make things happen, do MY JOB all the way.

Maybe even more than before all the cancer and whatnot.

So I had a great and productive week, but I have to admit I want a little couch-ing.
My husband is out with co-workers who are being laid off, (he's of course NOT being laid off cause he is a no-bullshit and make it pretty, no mickey mousin' around kind of man/electrician, that's my man) and last I spoke with him he said he was hiding under a table waiting to punch someone in the balls, so I said,

"Ok, honey luvinz, just be home by 3 am and no drunk driving. Have fun KISSES."

He was like "Well gee, thanks love!"

So we are doing different things tonight, but that's ok for us.
I could join him if I wanted, but I'm lazy and it's raining, and there is Cider here.

Not trying to brag here, ok well a little, we have a good balance of time together and time apart, I find the biggest thing about this is trust. I know girls and guys who get several "when are you coming home whine whine whine" calls all night, like these people can't let their partners enjoy some time with friends! Like WTF is their issue? Get a tissue. And let your love have fun and TRUST THEM.

(Unless they have given you a serious reason to MISTRUST them, in that case, dumpable, divorcable and a waste of your time sweetheart, mmmmmmkaaayyy????) 

*snaps fingers wildly*

BULLSHIT!!!

When I was younger (in another relationship) and I fell to that-spending all your time, ALL your free time with the girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, wife, whatevers, and I didn't find this to be healthy for me, as an individual. There is nothing that says to love your souls must become one or move in tandem to the beat of the more dominant partners drum. That is the truth of those types of relationships, there is one laying down the law and the other going with it. Where people stop calling friends, family, anyone, just being in a bubble with their baby.

Well I think that's just not right, and so does my wonderful HUZ!!! 
It's cool to take Friday to hang out with friends, I'll take Tuesday to laze around at the Gay Palace-
aka John Jer and Seth's pad-
and maybe sometimes Matt will come later on, or not, it's cool.

Matt and I get our quality time together, and our day to day stuff too.

Things are just normal and good for me and him as a couple, I am very satisfied with the way we get to be together and with friends and together with friends.

Now here's a major pet peeve I have about some people in relationships-

People who are different people in front of their significant other IN FRONT of Friends or family.

Now what the hell is with that?

You gotta wonder what is being hid, or why the TRUE PERSONALITY of this person is muted, or amped, I just think that if someone can't transition naturally around different social circles and relationships and feel the need to carry masks around, they are probably either insecure or just don't have their own minds, that's my harsh no guff opinion. 

I've had a couple Growers Cider, delicious Saskatoon berry.

That berry is almost worth moving to Saskatchewan.... OR NOT.


Any who, that's my opinion, I can say it because it's my blog.

And if you want to disagree with me that being in a baby-baby love mush bubble
 ALLLLLL THE TIME 
"IS PERFECTLY HEALTHY FOR US"

Fine, I can't imagine how hard it it to say that to yourself everyday.


You know, PERSONALLY.

Most of the couples I've know to cut off friends for lovers and were wayyyy too co-dependant didn't last.

So maybe that's back to another issue.... trust! (that's your issue.)

Look at me, a couple ciders and I'm Dr. Fucking Phil!

Then there is the whole "Stockholm Syndrome" in couples, the co-dependancy can mix with a deep resentfulness of their partner, who may even be a tormenter, abusive in some way, unhealthy people who are victimized by their OWN PARTNERS and stay for ridiculous reasons- BUT MOSTLY BECAUSE THEY ARE SCARED.


I've seen many a Stockholm relationship, and now I shake my head.


Ok, enough Dr. Philling.




RANDOM NOTES OF IMPORTANCE/INSIGNIFICANCE




Interesting fact: 
During Interferon my vision seemed to get all weird, I thought it was getting worse but then I discovered I could see better without glasses, and stopped wearing them.


Of course I was having headaches during treatment, like constantly, but the glasses didn't help and I figured I needed to make an eye appointment.


While too lazy to this, I simply lived most of the year without needing glasses at all, and not ever really noticing.


I suppose that's the LOOK ON THE BRIGHTSIDE! IT SUPER POWERED YOUR EYESIGHT!



Well, almost a month off this shit and the eyes are back to normal, had to wip out my +1.50's to read, see TV without eye hurting, and blogging to all of you wonderful kitties.




Best part of these cheap/ free readers I have is THEY HAVE LIGHTS!!!!


(For reading menus in romantic restaurants over 40, usually, but YES, I have these!)


And I actually really like them. Put em on and the headache is GONZO.


Weird.


Well, I suppose I better go get the ol' peepers checked, see what new damage or whatever is up with them and of course pay a shitload for a new pair, alll because of a little ASTIGMATISM. Whatever the hell that means, basically my cornea is shaped like football in that eye.


Whatevs.


Soccer ball, football, medicine ball, see if I give a meow.


I am definitely going to sing karaoke soon, sudden realization.


I think I'll sing this song:


http://youtu.be/sHQ_aTjXObs


No one or nothing can take my love for Skynyrd baby.






ALL THAT YOU NEED IS IN YOUR SOUL.


ANOTHER RANDOM YET SOMEWHAT DISTURBING FACT:


They swabbed my "wounds" last week and it came back a bacterial flesh infection.


Like Staph- like, flesh eating disease.


It took me a day to even realize the seriousness of that, and so happy for pushing my way into the Dermatologist's office.


If I hadn't gone to get on antibiotics I'd probably have flesh falling off of me and be in the hospital, who the hell knows, but that was a real wake up call, not like I haven't had enough of those wake up calls or whatever in the last while, but it was slightly- ok quite alarming, but the crisis seems to be averted on the catching of it early on before I am being eaten away.


Doc thinks I may need another round of antibiotics to fully clear this infection, but it has already gotten like, maybe 75% better with the cocktail I am taking for this.


The strange vinegary brew I have had to bathe in- and it's a strange thing, I have issues with baths- so it's easier to sponge bath it more concentrated on instead, which has helped with the general burny pain it had going, it was soooo ouchyyy, so I am a much happier kitten with the strange bath powder.


NOW NOBODY WORRY! I AM TAKING CARE OF MYSELF AND HEALING NICELY!!!






Now for CAMERA WHOORING WITH SALEM!!!!



MY 3 INCHES OF BLOOD SHIRT I SCORED CHEAP BY BEING A LOUD MERCH BOOTH MENACE!!! YAY FOR BEING FUELED ON BOOZE AND HEAVY METAL!!! 



SALEM! MY BATHROOM BOY!!!
He loves to hang out on the counter and get loves while I preen or just gaze into my own eyes.






Salem deciding to get in the sink



What a momma's boy, posing with his mummy!!! 
Dirty Mirror!



 Sitting in the sink, watching mama do that myspace mirror photo thing.









Wide eyed CHOWEEE!!!!


So that's a wrap, I can't sit here blogging to all of you shiny pretty things alllll night, I have some strange internet trolling and channel surfing to do, and prepare for my husband to arrive who knows when drunk and overly affectionate. Maybe I'll catch a marathon of some junky show, or maybe I'll actually learn something by watching a documentary on PBS, or the documentary channel, shit maybe I'll even watch IFC. 


SNAP PRIMETIME "WHAT WOULD YOU DO" Is on, I love a good ol' American Social experiment, done ABC STYLE!


GOTTA GO!


SO MUCH MEOW!


AND LOVE!


-E.




1 comment:

alicia said...

i also have football shaped corneas. obviously. i need some sweet flash-light glasses!