Search This Blog

Sunday 8 January 2012

Some good deals and SOAP MAKING!

Tonight KT and I had some random adventures! First we went to Winners and found some DEALS!!! WHOOOOOP!!! DEALS!!!!

 A couple of sweet black frames. The big one is by Valerie Bertinnelli or however she spells her name. Who is she anyways? What was she in? Who cares about her? I like the frame though.

 The one on the left had a small imperfection and KT encouraged me to mention it to get a discount. Totally worked and I got 4 box off. Thank you KT and your thrifty sensibilities.

 A pretty wooden spoon. I like cooking with a good wooden spoon.

 The cutest easel ever! Obvs I was gonna buy this.

 This box is why we went to Winners in the first place, KT had it and she said that I need one too. I LOVE THIS BOX! There is glitter all over it and kittens dancing on the side. So pretty.

 A ruffley photo album. If you need a different looking photo album, go to Winners, lots of nice albums.

This rockin' Sippy cup for adults! Another thing KT suggested I buy. I drink SO much water these days cause it takes nothing for me to get dehydrated, damn cancer drugs, so I need to always have water nearby! I thought these were "faggy" before I saw this one.

We went to Micheals after Winners, and found MORE DEALS there! WOWWWWW

 A COCK CALENDER!
12 COCKS, ONE FOR EVERY MONTH OF THE YEAR! BIG COCKS, RED COCKS, SMALL COCKS, PRETTY COCKS, ALL FINE COCKS!
Haha, I couldn't resist that. 
I got two, one for home and one for work. 
Thems some fine lookin' cocks.
I paid $4 for two.

KT and I also picked up a gigantic container of glycerine on sale for SOAP MAKING!!!
It was almost 6o bucks on sale for like 30. So we picked up that bad boy and took it home to melt in into soap!

Now I can't give away our the secrets of our alchemy, but we melted down the glycerine in a bowl over a pot of boiling water, added shea butter and rose petals, then secret witchy oils to make em smell purdy. Kt bought a mould of roses to pour the soap in, to make them look like roses. 

Here are our beauties:

We will be buying new moulds to make other shapes.

So the Dudesons is on and their crazy shenanigans are distracting me!
I need a little time to be a lazy sod and watch tv, eat cheeseball and mangoes.

Stay tuned I will be making sweet potato fries in the next couple of days, and I'll be posting that recipe!

-E.

1 comment:

alicia said...

so many dealz! making soap sounds fun! ESPECIALLY with witchy oils! <3