Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Gays, Plants and Cats

So today I hung out with my wonderful gay friends John, Jer and Seth. They all live together and are kinda like the Gay Golden Girls. Whenever I go over there I am laughing and eating. We are always cackling about something and Jeremiah is always making pies or treats of some kind, then he leaves these delicious treats on the table like bait or "flabotoge" and I stuff my face full. Tonight John and I went to Pho and Bun! Delicious Vietnamese food. John had the baby mayonnaise mice (peach shrimp) and I had the sate beef pho. So good. Then back to John's to laugh about some nonsense then I headed home.

So tonight Seth told me he is my number one fan, and the next blog entry better be good. He said that while shaking his fist at me with hate glowing in his eyes like burning flames. 

Just kidding, Seth wouldn't hurt a fly. He would however smack my ass or lovingly molest me.


Seth with Cranston


John with Glory the poodle


In other news, KT found me organizing drawers that I've needed for so long. I have so many loose papers and just STUFF and needed something. KT was shopping at costco and saw these for 27 bucks, and of course I tell her to buy it. Matt said it was a mans job to put this together, PSHHH! I did it in like five minutes.
BAMMM! Rainbow drawers are good to go. Already full of craft supplies and bills. I almost need two of these.

Last night I prettied up my aloe plant. I also stroked her and sang to her for a while, I think she's pissed off at me for ignoring her. It is a large aloe plant that has practically become three separate plants. It was in my parents house for like 25 years and now it's mine. When I first owned her she went grey and started dying, and I desperately tried to save her. Just when I thought it was hopeless and she was gone, she started growing green again. Now she is happy most of the time, but when she isn't she certainly shows it.



Love my aloe plant.

LOOK HOW CUTE MY KITTIES ARE BEING RIGHT NOW!




SO CUTE! LOVE MY PURRY FURRIES!!!

Check out this article that was in the globe and mail the other day about teenage tanning. They briefly mention me.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/health/new-health/health-news/indoor-tanning-ban-sought-for-teens/article2294495/


GOODNIGHT WORLD!!!

-E.

1 comment:

alicia said...

i wish i had gay friends. gay men and fat girls have a special bond! also, i love those little skull ornaments on your aloe! <3