Search This Blog

Sunday 15 January 2012

Space toilet and Titanic, charms and herbs

Happy sunday everyone!

It is the Black Sabbath.

I had a great weekend.

Friday KT, John and I took a class in herbs for incense burning. I chose mistletoe- which I didn't know was toxic, oops, and everyone in the class burned a little bit of their chosen herb. The room became full of smoke and we all had to go out and get some air, but it was super cool. Next class we are doing cone incense. We are taking the course at a little metaphysical store called Where Faeries live on 124st here in Edmonton.

Yesterday was date night with my husbian!
We went to the Telus World of Science and saw the Titanic artifacts. At the beginning you get a boarding pass of someone who was on The Titanic and at the end you find out if they lived or died. I lived! My Husband died.  It was really cool! Of course no cameras were allowed, and there were too many people around to break the rules I couldn't get pics of the exhibit but I whipped it out in the other parts of the science centre as it was virtually empty.

 This thing is supposed to make you feel motion sick and it did to me right away! Matt didn't feel it. I told him that's cause he has no soul. ;)
 SPACE TOILET!!!
My hubby enjoying SPACE TOILET!!!
Heheheh

Then My husband and I went out to din, to an Italian restaurant named Il Forno. Delicious but over priced. We filled up on pasta and calamari, I even split a bottle of wine with Matt and on the way home I felt like I was going to fall asleep. So overall a good experience.

We came home and watched a movie, The Change up with Ryan Reynolds and some guy. It was funny though, I suppose, for a movie with the same old concept of somehow two people switch bodies and they learn lessons about love life and those around them, blah blah blah but this one had great toilet humour to keep you watching. Good for a laugh when you don't want to have to think too much!


Overall, a lovely date night with my husbee.

Today was a lazy day, it was too cold to do much other than hang out under a blanket and cuddle with a kitty. So that's what I did. Matt went to the flea market and I sent him to look for preserves for me, to no avail. All the ladies with Jam were packed up and gone home for the day.

Then we went to my parents place for dinner. Nothing better than a free dinner you don't have to cook at mom and dads on a lazy day. They were recently in Vegas and I watched over their puddy tats. They brought me back a little something for that!

 It was hard for me to get a picture of it, but next to the gun is a Las Vegas Charm you can only get it Vegas! I thought It would look good between my Gun and my black cat!

My mom and dad gave me this charm bracelet when had my big lymph node removal surgery back in March, and three charms to go on it- The shooting star, the heart with the crown and a dragon that is not on here right now cause the clasp needs fixing. Then I got the red shoe from my Grandma Frannie and the Just Married heart from my mom for my shower present. Matt got me the gun, then mum got me the black cat, and the skull with horns I picked out for my dad, and a pretty flower for my mom.
I love my charm bracelet!

This week ahead of me is going to be busy and fun!
The highlight of the week will be Waterpark triple date with KT and Mike, Jess and Jimmy and Matt!
I am going to go on the upside down slide, you go down this thing at 60 km/hr!
This is what it looks like!



EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

Stay tuned this week for a recipe of some kind and I will be also posting a blog entirely dedicated to the art of eyebrow shaping, and will be featuring examples of brows gone wrong. There are some silly women out there who make themselves look ridiculous with their silly shaped brows. I AM HERE TO SAVE THEM! TAKE NOTES IF YOUR BROWS LOOK LIKE THIS:

We have a problem here. That looks silly.
I will be giving you sacred beautician secrets, so take note.


-E.

1 comment:

alicia said...

i went to that titanic exhibit in toronto and also lived! we're awesome.