Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 January 2012

BREAKING NEWS ON STRANGE SOUNDS AND SOME OTHER STUFF


FIRST! BREAKING NEWS!

So I watched this video last night. It is the creepiest thing ever.
Strange sounds are being heard all over the world and this is a compilation of multiple videos of this unidentified sound.


I watched this with my jaw on the floor. Watch the whole 15 minutes.
Then I showed it to my husband and he was horrified, and he said he has heard it.

Just five minutes ago I heard that sound myself. I rushed to the balcony to record what I heard.

Now in order to hear it you have to listen to it very closely, and you'll hear what sounds like a violent wind through a pipe or something, or like whales or a beehive, except the trees are completely still. You can hear it best on your phone and listen closely. If it comes back I'll get in on my real video camera.
SO CRAAAAAZZZAAAAYY!

It was loud enough for me to hear it from my couch and I stood up and opened my balcony, and by the time I got my video camera on it was quieter.....

Tell me what you think!


Day two of this cold snap, and I believe Hell has officially froze over. Now, after living 24 years out of my 28 on this planet in this wonderful city of Edmonton, I expect and tolerate the cold. I say layers layers layers my friends. You must bundle up. Don't be foolish and wear a coat made for a chilly summer evening, it's January. I am apparently one the only Albertans that just shuts up and wears more sweaters. I don't whine and complain about something that we cannot change, IT IS COLD EVERY YEAR. IT SNOWS EVERY YEAR. YOU DON'T LIKE ALBERTA, GIT THE FUCK OUT!
Ahhh I feel better. This has to be said. 
But that being said, there are of course this type of brutal weather brings with it some new challenges I haven't had before- my car dying.

So I decided to run errands this afternoon after staying in feeling sick all day, I felt better and ready to go buy gifts for friends babies, and I of course slap on my sweaters, scarf and Holt Renfrew Black Bunny fur earmuffs and I go to warm up my car, and she didn't wanna turn over. I kept trying for a couple of minutes and finally she purred for me. I drove around for about 15 minutes to warm 'er up and then to the mall. I knew what I was getting the babies I was shopping for, so I was in and out of the mall within ten minutes. I come out and put my key in the ignition- nothing.
Shitbox express was dead, and I have no booster cables.

Shit, I said, and went in the mall to call my hubby to bail me out.
I called him, no answer, tried another ten times, then, with my blood pressure rising I text hellllloooo about 30 times in a row before I called Kt. Mike told her to tell me to open the hood and jiggle the things on the battery, I went back out, tried that, still nothing. Then Matt called me and he was like why did you text so many times? At this point I really want a cigarette and I am like, Shitbox is dead! I need you to get here to boost me! 
He did, and it's all good. But I learned a valuable winter driving lesson today, I am going to Canadian Tire to get booster cables. 

I have to say I do prefer having to boost my car than waiting for a bus on the side of the road, I would deal with the bus if it ever ran on time. Unfortunately in Edmonton it seldom does, run on time that is. It makes me so mad I don't even know if I can go into it!
It made me burn inside when I'd wait an hour for a single bus. In this city they don't even have to apologize for this terrible service. It disgusts me that they get away with it. It has only gotten worse in the last couple of years, so forget it, I am going to increase my carbon footprint and drive everywhere. Screw public transit.  

So after my day I decided to order in a Veggie pizza and something meaty for Matt, well actually Matt ordered it online on his phone.
I forgot that pizza made me feel ill.
Definitely feeling sick right now. I guess I should have known that would happen....

I get my shot tonight, so I get more of the same for the next day, but on the bright side, February first I will only have 3 months left where I will have to be injected with poison. 
I am so excited to be finished.

I know I will be elated to be over this treatment, but I also think adjusting to life after the medicine will also be another challenge. One I am all too happy to have, of course.

Being limited this last year because of the surgeries and chemo has really been a wake up call for me. I realized you have to consciously take care of yourself.
Treat your body like a playground and things like cancer happen.

To conclude this evening, I really wanna know what those strange sounds are, and why this isn't on the news yet.

Keep listening my friends, and share your videos!

-E.





1 comment:

alicia said...

people in eastern pennsylvania don't know what winter is. they're practically boarding up their windows because the weather is calling for one centimetre of snow... jerks.

also, i can't bring myself to watch that video - i'm too scared!