Search This Blog

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Sephora, Shrimp cracker, Limbo

Ok, just for Angie, here is the rest of my Sephora Spree !!!

 So KT has always raved about this lip balm, and I was always too cheap to shell out $26 for it. I finally caved and she was right, it is the best!

 So I have been having incredibly sensitive skin lately, rashy and dry and ouch. I read about this stuff and thought I'd give it a try. So far so good.
 OMG LOVE THIS STUFF! It's a dry oil mist that makes your hair super soft and shiny and tamed. Smells good too! 
KT made me buy this solid perfume ring cause it was on sale and it could be like our friendship rings. It is so heavy. But pretty awesome.

So today I slept in then when to mail a wedding album to my Grandma in Ontario, then I stopped into Edmonton's Best Custom Tattoo Shop
CAPITAL TATTOO!


YOU WANT THIS GIRL TO DO YOUR TATTOO!
JESSASAURUS REX!!!


Then I went to John's place to eat a falafel Jer made and smoke a doobie. We went to Gay Church (watching an episode of Golden Girls) and went to Wal Mart for general sundries - cheapest place in town to get paper towels, laundry detergent, soap and whatnot. Love those deals. I also found big bags of SHRIMP CRACKER on sale! OMG I LOVE SHRIMP CRACKER! 




Now most people I tell about these get a throughly disgusted look on their faces but they are SOOO GOOD! Super addictive too. So don't eat any of these unless you are prepared to gain a few pounds cause they are so hard to stop stuffing in your mouth.  I bet Mrs. Angie Leashures Loves them though because..... she's Asian.....

In other news!

I can't stop thinking about this new game I got on the app store called  LIMBO. My brother Daley told me about a dark game that was haunting his soul and I knew I had to play this. Just look it up right now.


I am not going to tell you all about it, you go discover it for yourself. Definitely haunts my soul. 


ME TODAY! WITH BLACKBERRY JUICE ON MY FACE!


Big, fat, juicy blackberries. 

-E.

2 comments:

alicia said...

i want a sephora spree! NOW!!! <3

Eris Ember said...

It's the best place on earth. It's like my church.
<3
COME HERE AND WE'LL GO TO SEPHORA! XO