Search This Blog

Thursday 12 January 2012

Ridiculous manicure, Jersday, and a POW

Hey Y'all!
So I am excited tonight cause tomorrow evening kt and I are taking an incense making class at a place called Where fairies live. Kt and I are taking several witchy classes in the next few weeks. 

We also bought cauldrons! They are cute and vintage white cauldrons and they are on their way to us from internet world.

As today was Jersday, I feel just a little stupider from watching that garbage, but seriously, what is with these Jersey girls and these RIDICULOUS NAILS????



BRUTAL

SERIOUSLY? I did some research on this tacky shit and apparently they are called "duck nails" or flare nails. I don't know where this came from but I think it's disgusting.

Anyways, I have a confession: I want a pig. Ok so if you interact with me on a regular basis you know I want a pig, they are so cute and they are sweet. At least the ones I've gotten to meet. So my hubby won't go for it obviously until we have a farm for all kinds of animals, goats, chickens, maybe even a dairy cow.... one day.
In the mean time I show Matt all kinds of cute piggy pics and bug him with them (heheh) and as I was googling pigs I found this guy! The coolest animal ever!


A pig crossed with a cow!
A POW!!!!
So beautiful!
I'm in love!


I love goats too!
They make delicious milk and cheese.
Plus they are sooooo metal \m/.
Look at his cute face!

One day, I will have a few.

What I am listening to:
Kt introduced me to this band and I am currently enamoured with this album.




Only way I can describe their sound, it's like a mix of electro-goth with rock and metal with operatic female vocals.

http://itunes.apple.com/ca/album/nothing-and-nowhere/id411915367

Anywho, that was so random. Going to have to go now so I can take a shower and crawl into bed with my huz-bee.

MY HUSBIAN!!!

-E.





No comments: