Search This Blog

Monday 26 March 2012

Update, Recipe and Sour patch goodies

WOW!!!

I feel amazing. Already I am feeling more like ERIN, with my headaches and malaise gone I feel fabulous. Mentally and physically. Ten days off that poison and I am already much better. Lovin' everyday more and more.

My only complaint- THE BITCH-ITCH!!!
It hasn't gotten any better. Just raging out of control. I have to cover every inch of myself because if I don't I look like Tyrone Biggums, and if you haven't read about me looking like Tyrone Biggums yet here he is:



Always scratchin'.


Mm mm mm.


http://youtu.be/FvOD6HLMbA4




IN OTHER NEWS


I made a delicious dinner this evening, to try and re-vitaminize after a weekend of poor choices as far as food goes.


I haven't posted a recipe in a while, so here goes.


Slammin' salmon, special spinach and meowy mashed. (Couldn't think of a m word that could describe the mash, so we'll just call it meowy mashed.)


SLAMMIN' SALMON


Salmon filet(s)
Salt 
Pepper
Cayenne pepper
Sesame oil


So I just preheat the oven to 400 and grease a pan with the sesame oil. 
Put those babies on there.
Spice em up with salt, pepper, a touch of that cayenne.
Give em half an hour in the oven, maybe 23 minutes, check it after fifteen.


(A tip for cleaning the pan after it's cooled down give it to your meowies and they'll make short work of the fishy oils and salmon skin. Wash it for real after.)


SPECIAL SPINACH


A bundle of spinach
One big leek
Garlic (I like the pureed stuff, it seems more delicious.)
Sesame oil (or vegetable oil, whatever you got, just don't cook it in carcinogenic olive oil!)
Salt and Pepper


Now I know lots of people who don't like cooked spinach, but I think my spinach is pretty damn special. 
Heat a frying pan with the sesame oil and garlic, salt and pepper.
Once it's sizzlin' throw the leek in there, chopped up of course.
Brown the leeks and then throw that washed and chopped (doesn't matter if you chop it, but you can)
and let it cook down, as spinach does.
Five minutes and that's that.


MEOWY MASHED


I believe I've posted these potatoes before but I'll post em again.


Mini yellow potatoes (for easy mashing)
Half a stick of butter (ok, maybe less, like a third)
Sour cream (or a little yogurt) or you can omit both no bigs
Garlic!


I boil the potatoes in garlic (not sure if this makes em garlickier, but I really don't know, I just tell myself it does).
 Boil those taters about 20-25 minutes and they should be mashable.
Mash them up with a healthy dose of that sweet sweet butter, garlic, salt pepper to taste, and the sour cream if you wish. 


So yeah, feeling much better already. 


Here's how you know I got my normal taste buds back.
I bought myself a sour treat.



Terrible shit to be eating but I swear my brother and I got the gummy gene from our father.


Now I gotta go watch four weddings and chat with KT.


-E.

No comments: