Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 December 2011

Purple slippers and Chicken Tacos

So Christmas shopping is done. Not like I had much to do anyways, and really ended up doing more for myself than anyone else, this happens because there are so many good deals these days! I got up at my usual time the day after my shot, which is late, like 230 or so, and got on the road to buy a few things for others I shouldn't mention on here... but I can tell you what I  got myself!

So these are my favourite purchase today. I am so in love with these slippers. You are jealous I can feel it. I will be wearing these all winter long and taking them camping in the spring. Love em. 20 bucks.

New MAC Lipstick. It's called Rebel and is a purplish red. I think they made it for me. Swooooooooonnnnn.

So this dress doesn't look fabulous on the hanger, and I know, it's not my usual black but it's actually quite cute! Not exactly sure what I want to wear it for yet, but I am sure I'll find an excuse.

Well I HAD to get these tights, for obvious reasons. No words.

So that's my haul to myself this year, maybe I'll wrap it all and open it Christmas day. Or I could just enjoy them now. Heheheh

AFTER A LONG DAY OF SHOPPING FOR MYSELF... THIS GIRL IS MAKING A DELICIOUS DIN-DIN!

I promised recipes in the first blog post. 
I haven't forgotten about that.
Here's what I made tonight. 
It's healthy but really tasty, I promise.

CHICKEN SOFT TACOS


3-5 chicken breasts
1 red onion, sliced
1 Lime
1 Yellow bell pepper
Cherries tomatoes
Mushrooms
3-10 cloves of garlic
Cayenne pepper
Cilantro
Flax seed tortilla wraps

All you gotta do is brown the onion and garlic in a tablespoon of oil, add the yellow bell pepper. Add the chicken on a medium high heat with some water and the juice of a whole lime. You can use two limes if you like it really limey then sprinkle with cayenne pepper- add more for extra spice- and season with salt and pepper to taste. Add the mushrooms I usually add the tomatoes at the end so they aren't too mushy, but you can add those as early as you'd like. Then I garnish it with fresh cilantro ( I like lots) and slap it all on a flax seed tortilla wraps with cheese if you'd like. Delish, and totally cheap. Try it out.

It's Mexilicious!

-E.



No comments: