Search This Blog

Monday 26 December 2011

Boxing Day Madness on Planet Moron

Ok, so I promised I'd go shopping for a good deal today. I totally did. Here are my purchases from the boxing day madness.

 I AM SO IN LOVE with this door knocker from Sanctuary. I don't really have a door I can put this on right now, I will save it for when Matt and I buy our own home. I will probably put it on the wall for now.

 I am a dirty whore for cool tights- and these ones rule. They're called mummy wraps and I love them. I hope I can get a few wears out of them before I snag them on something. Again from Sanctuary aka Goth General store.
 WICKED BAD ASS TOP from Mars and Venus. This screamed "ERIN" So loudly I had to pick it up. Cute-ness.
 BACK
So this isn't something I would normally pick for myself, but I quite like the pretty and romantic feel about it. It's something I could wear on a date with my husband, or just whenever I need to look less funeral-ly. Quite happy with this purchase.

This is all I bought today, I had my eye on a couple of items at Rowena but the line was too long I'd blow my brains out. So I put those back on the rack and dipped out on the double. Left KT and Charlen in the dust. See ya guys!

So I rush home from shopping to do lash extensions for my mom and my uncles wife. I spend the evening lashing ladies and making the world a more lovely place to look at, then I head over to Oakland and Charlen's for some Boxing Day canoodling.

 Charlen with Moronian the cat. Oakland says he's from planet moron. I think he's a pretty boy. He isn't their cat but he sneaks over for a free meal and some tummy rubs. Meow!
 Oakland had this vintage Iron Maiden pin kicking around. I saw it and loved it so he gave it to me. It's authentic and even has a cigarette burn on it. That is real metal shit bitches.

What??? It's just a bag of powdered sugar and oregano!
Ok, it's weed. But that is definitely powdered sugar don't worry.
Whoever would keep this amount of drugs in a clear box is a moron.

Now I am hanging out watching "To catch a predator" On dateline, and it's getting good, so I gotta go. Some sad sorry ass child predator is on his knees begging Chris Hansen to not ruin his career. Oh ho ho ho sicko, this TV appearance is the least of your problems now I would imagine.

-E.

1 comment:

alicia said...

"when i need to look less funeral-y" haha i love it. that brown suede top is amazing! glad you got some dealz without killing anyone! <3