Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 February 2013

Bragging and other stuff!

I don't want to brag but...OK I DO:

DUDE! I'M AN A STUDENT!
(And not in beauty school, which I was, like obbbvvvvvssss)

I've been able to keep a 90% in my first course, and thought, hmmm I'm going to get into this slowly... but tonight the ol' Mastercard took a beating registering for the next two to start at the same time. I'm busy, but NOT BUSY ENOUGH G'DAMMIT!

Paying your way through school is a little painful, but it is a serious investment in your future. I love my job but to be honest with you I don't want to deal with Restaurant egos for the rest of my life. I love my career mainly because I love working with people.

At this point after all these years I sell my soul everyday to go the extra mile for jerks, just for money reasons, that sounds bad... I mean the corporate sharks that want a cheap buffet for their investor clients. BAH. 

The rest of it, I love! I get to make my own menus, count money- a weird obsession I developed over time, I have a certain neuroticism about counting money, and some think it is strange that I count it backwards for the second count.

I guess everyone has a little O.C.D.

I have to work with people.

My years as an aesthetician I was their vault, where they'd come and vomit all their dirty secrets all over me, which I obviously enjoy and allow fully from my clients, stories about sleeping with the handyman cause their husband couldn't get it up for 20 years, middle age internet dating stories from older single clients, clients venting about their children and dropping out of University, moving out, wanting a BMW, blah blah blah.

I got used to working with peoples bodies and "acting" as I call it, because you have to convince them they are beauties but just need a "tweaking" and usually I believe that is totally true but you can't cover up the ugliness inside some people no matter how much makeup you put on em or how much fucking hair is waxed off their bodies they can still be just ugly, but painted. When you are a beautician you HAVE to make all the procedures 10 out of 10 but that doesn't always cover up the nasty, like gross feet for example...
*SHUDDER*

I guess I am ready for a new level with humans, with people around me, with myself.
Psychology is the only answer and ignites a passion inside me, and as I read and study I realize how much of this I have been fascinated with my entire life, and I guess my sick year made me change my attitude about life, and gave me a drive to give back and help others. I also have a new attitude that it is true that if we don't take risks in life we are only making it a little safer for ourselves on the road to death.

I am definitely ready for a new chapter.

So enough bragging, I wish all of you had blogs so I could see what all of you are doing, and what you have to talk about. 

I wonder if people aren't laughing with me when I write this, but to be honest with you I don't really care much if anyone but myself thinks it's funny, very narcissistic of me, sitting here laughing at my own dumb jokes, well, I would say I can be more deadpan and so some do not get it, they just write me off as a psycho.

WHATEVS!

NEXT:

I am totally copying my rad sister cousin Alicia Glavac with this one, love ya babe thanks for the inspiration!

I propose to you, since I am out of things to say today and need some inspiration and to not look like a selfish bitch prattling on and on about myself , ask me ANYTHING on my comment bar and I will write an entry for you.
I have no idea how many people will do it.
It can be whatever, a question, a quandary, or a quip!
Whatever the fuck a quip is....

It'll be like some twisted Anne Landers advice, Hex style.

MEOW!

-E.


No comments: