Search This Blog

Thursday 21 February 2013

TV jerks

Watching yourself on TV is fucking insane.

Here's my longest interview to date.
I have a whole bunch of problems with some of the angles, gah, it is sometimes hard to look for me, I guess I am my worst critic.

I watched it a couple times and I'm good.

Now you can watch it! Again? Or the first time!


Notice how big I make my links? That is so the whole entry revolves around you watching it!
Hehe!

It was great to speak again. 
Some trials in my life have prevented me from my activism with skin cancer and tanning, but I'm back at 'er.

I had a lot of great response, but some jerks on the FaceBook page where they posted the headline after my interview, some of them said terrible sick things about me in general, there was personal comments made and things about me deserving to die for my vanity.

JERKS.
I've got worse words I'll save for your faces.

Well you jerks I've got a song for you!

I got the version with the lyrics for extra emphasis just in case some jerk says they don't understand metal vokills.


-E.

No comments: