Search This Blog

Wednesday 21 November 2012

Toy monkey

I can't think of anything interesting today, it's kinda like my mind is a barren field of nothingness right now, like nothings going on but a toy monkey banging a drum, banging that drum, functioning at a very basic level, attracted to shiny things and light but unobservant for the most part.

Since I am normally always buzzing like a bee in my head or just actually buzzing around like a bee I like to give my mind a little "dumb-cation" from time to time, where I leave the building in a figurative sense, and it is lovely.

I find that very hard to do if I am extremely stressed so it is kind of after the worst of the stress settles that I can tune out and just be a little dumb, giving one word answers, not doing any heavy reading and staying the hell away from crosswords and sudoku in order to "keep the blade dull" if you will.

I also pretend I don't understand French or any math.

It is nice and we all deserve ourselves a dumbcation from time to time.
I know you've heard of the "staycation", when you take time off and hang around town, but a dumbcation you can have ANYTIME YOU WANT!!!


Now you're like:

Erin, how do I go on a dumbcation?

It's as easy as this.

1.Smoke a joint or if you are not a partaker in the garden of wonderful then have a couple glasses of wine. If you don't do either you're lame.

2. Wear weird but comfy clothes, I suggest many different polka dot items and a winter hat, even a wool poncho and get ready to relax.

3. If you must do any chore, make it one a retard could do.
No offence but I feel like using retard.
This blog never claims to be PC.

4. Perfect that "Dear in the headlights" look in your eyes, with a dumb smile and wide saucer eyes.

It don't cost noooo money, and there are many rewards such as total bliss.

People will probably leave you alone to be void of intelligent thought and let that toy monkey bang that drum.

Lazy webcam photos pour vous!


Wearing an awesome T-shirt but what's new there


Nuzzling my precious Sabbath the prettiest kitty that ever did meow!


My Curious babe


This cat wants to jump on something!



YEP, smoking. 
My favourite pass time and great friend.
I know I have to quit, I have to, we all have to, but I won't deny that I love smoking soooooooooo much and my life wouldn't be the same without it.
How do you look like a rock n' roll rebel badass without a cancer stick hanging out of your mouth?!


Found this old gem, my Grade 12 school ID card!
I'm giving a thumbs up cause it was the last year of high school and I was excited to get 'er over with!


Contemplating eating all these sprinkles now. 
They make me ridiculously happy. 
There's a guy on instagram from Japan or something that always does art with sprinkles, and every one of his creations make me squeal in delight!
I love sprinkles, on or off the cupcake, as long as they're in my mouth.

Let that toy monkey bang that drum. Mmmmm.


"What's the operators number?"

-E.



No comments: