Search This Blog

Saturday 26 January 2013

Bam, meow, hiss, BOOM, BOOM

Random title, random entry!
I hope I remember this tomorrow and suffer shame.
JK!!!!!!!!
Too hammered to write, here's some PICS!


CACKLE


UMMM, I NEED MORE MONEY.
HASHTAG, OFFICE ISSUES.


Glory the polar bear I MEAN POODLE!
She's a lover.


Most recent Dr. SkinCreeper visit- allllll clear baby whoop whoop!


Chloe didn't like the fact that I was taking pictures of her instead of feeding or petting her so here she is growling and backing away, she's a cute old lazy hag.


The greatest dating guide ever!


I believe this fish is named Floatatious... the names change here at the B.G.M.


GILLOUISE!

Gill-OOO-Ease

(Trying to show off an animal or fish or whatever creature as often as possible, there are 9 animals in total here!)


A Varg Verkernes Meme that only black metallers and those who care to do the research will get.

Hahahahahaahaha!

K, G'NIGHT!!!

-E.





No comments: