Search This Blog

Sunday 24 June 2012

STUFF!

So today I got my first tattoo in a over a year and a half, couldn't get tattooed cause of all that cancer garbage and skin garbage and what not.

My buddy and incredible artist Casper Mugridge drew me up a Goat's head I fell in love with, and he then put it on my body.


My Goat.

The Goat represents many things, but a few things I feel the goat represents for me is:

INDEPENDANCE
CURIOSITY
RESILIENCE
INDIVIDUALITY

I had a lot of people telling me it was going to hurt- you know what I said-
It couldn't hurt more than cancer.
Plus, I wanted to feel the pain, man.

I just went through a whole year and a half of painful surgeries, needle pricks, more needle pricks, pain coursing through my bones up to the top of my head.

That was pain I didn't want. That was pain I didn't ask for.

With a tattoo, you can chose where you are gonna get the pain and I am very good at choosing "painful spots", but you get to choose it, you ask for it, you have the control.

Plus interferon needles don't leave nice images behind.

I feel great after my 2 hour sit today.

I had a natural buzz going after and thought I would go find myself a jean jacket, walked into Buffalo and there it was- the jacket I've been looking for!
$128... But 50% off!

SCORE! I yell and the whole store looks my way, I realized then not a single woman worked there and all the employees were gay, gay gay, so they smiled.

Then I went and got a few cool summer tops for picnics and hot days, most are full of holes, nice venting holes. I am developing a distaste for really hot weather, and all the sweating and stickiness that comes with it.

I had a sudden urge to go to 7 Eleven and get sour blue raspberry Tangy Zangy sticks, chewy chocolate chips ahoy, a pack of cigs and then to Wendy's for a 1/4 with cheese, overall a very unhealthy food day, but I get cravings and they must be satisfied!




MMMM JUNK

IN OTHER NEWS!
IT TOOK SLIMBO LONG ENOUGH, BUT HERE ARE SOME RANDOMS!
WARNING: THERE ARE DRUNK PEOPLE IN THESE PHOTOS


Mr. Spilly Drinks spilled whiskey down his coveralls- he needs a bib clearly.









Oh yeah, great look. I look drunk and outraged.





Stuffing my face with the May Long Melon








Wild Albertan American Gothic






Not sure what is going on here.



Me cooking, Elaine's Bum


Goofs and Slobs



Meat Grillin'


Me  on a drunken ramble





UH OH




MAY LONG MELON!!!


-E.

1 comment:

alicia said...

tattooed cousins 4 lyfe! <3 <3 <3 SO METAL!!!