Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 June 2012

She's all over the map

So, Matt came home last night, was around long enough to give me a kiss and say goodbye again, just for a couple hours while he went to pick his tuck up in Devon, and I did two clients.

He had today off and is gone again for a few days tomorrow.

:(

SAD FACE!

It's a good thing I have a fierce independent streak, or I wouldn't know what to do with myself when he's gone.

It's not forever, it's all good.

This is the entire point.

$$$$$$$$$$$$

Lots of those.

IN OTHER NEWS!

So my skin is still being finicky and sensitive and itchy and red and whatever, it moves around as it likes and changes just about daily where it is bothersome.

I stopped eating chocolate because I heard it was a trigger, and two weeks without it and I am worse off.

So fuck all that I am stuffing my face with a butterfinger as we speak.

I'm all over the map today.

Donna and Fez from That 70's show- weird.


Anyways, I am the last person to find out William Shatner is 81!????!????!?!?!??!!!!

He was soooo handsome in his Star Trek years, here, check him out!


Ay Ay Captain.


I have ADD today so I am finishing with:

FIGHT CLUB






THE funnest shoot I've ever done, ONE of the BEST days EVER!!!!

Photo Credits

Jenna Kiernan front and centre, I love this chick.

and of course photo manipulations by Nic Burgess (not pictured):




No comments: