Search This Blog

Saturday 9 June 2012

Sangria Thursday turns into tired Friday, general blabbing random pictures

So I'm not sure if I've told you all that my lovely loveybot hubs Matty has a new job, where he may have to go out of town from time to time-

Tomorrow very early in the morning, 4 am, Matt goes to Calgary for a few days.

We found out last night, and decided to go for dinner at the Keg.

Two tall sangrias laced with Gin and strawberries at the Keg and I'm loosey goosey and of course I have to grab another bottle of wine on the way home, keep this party going y'all!!!!

Matt and I had a little balcony party spying on the Rosaries crowd across the street and enjoying many a drink.

That would be why I had to sleep most of the evening, today was a rough day for me.

I tried to pretend I wasn't annoyed and would rather be sleeping, but I think today at work it may have showed a little. It's hard to keep it together after all that wine and gin the next day, and annoying gift cards that don't scan and you have to type in one million letters to see a balance of $27.50 which doesn't make sense, and customers who talk and talk loudly on the phone and won't let you put them on hold- yeah that kind of day.

 Bitters and soda a hangover cure- my ass. Just had to put that out there.

But here's a bunch of pics that look pretty much the same of us getting loose on our balcony.



Matt trying to do a duck face



Kissy faced



Using the Binoculars on the bar patrons

SAD FACE!
I will miss my husband when he has to go away, but the goal of this job is to get ourselves under a roof we can call our own.

That way I can start popping out babies and getting fat, taking the little beasts I'll have to whatever sport or instrument and wear whatever they want.
They certainly won't be spoiled, because I know my mother worked hard to make sure we weren't spoiled, which ultimately has been one of the best things she could have ever done for me, is make me realize the cost of life at a young age.
Thanks Mum! You're the best!

No matter how I felt when I was restricted to things as a teen, probably burning hatred towards my parents fuelled by raging hormones and that 90's angst, it has taught me how I want to raise our kids, because I'm not like a total loser, and neither is my brother, who is funnier and very articulate, who if he wrote a blog it would go viral I am certain. Love ya bro!

I'm getting off track, Daley and I had a great childhood and always had everything we needed.
We were taught we couldn't always just have things we want.
So nice job on the parenting Mum and Daddy!
 (Whoa, Daddy seems weird, it's usually Brian nowadays...)
I'd say a cheesy recap of my happy childhood and proper rearing denotes the use of the word Daddy.

I think it's obvious that Matt and I won't have completely normal children.
 Or maybe our children will hate us and not want to be involved in our crazy endeavours, 
well, we shall see about that, hopefully sooner than later!


IN OTHER NEWS

My shower strike is officially over.



Today I was so allergic to life and itched all over, was all stuffed up and yucky feeling, and I just felt like there was something on me that I needed to wash down the drain, plus I was craving hot water spraying in my face. Had to do it. I guess there really is no rhyme or reason to the itching, I've come to terms that I just have to deal with it.

Somehow that shower, slathering myself with olive oil and aloe helped with the bitch itch. Bah, I am at a loss.


So now I am wide awake as hell after my 3 1/2 hour nap earlier, so it's likely I'll be up late with my brain in a reality TV dish, absorbing all the stupid and petting my cuddly kittens.

For now I'll drink Chai Tea and watch my culinary hero, Gordon Ramsey on 
Kitchen Nightmares!


Tonight he opened a bag of slimy meat and said it looked like it got attacked by a cat.


He makes me laugh so hard!

I will also open a bag of something green called lemon haze.

Then eat these.


20 FUCKING GLORIOUS FLAVOURS!!!


Do you guys like my new bumper sticker? I sure do.


-E.

No comments: