Search This Blog

Monday 15 April 2013

Skank armies and Evil Trinities

So me and some buds were hanging out drinking martinis extra dirty on a Saturday night recently and watched Mean Girls a couple of times...

Now if you've never seen it first of all WTF and second go ahead and get that shit, it's worth a good laugh, because it's so true.

And if you aren't going to watch Mean Girls at least check out the 40 quotes I found on one stupid site, hahaha, MADE OUT WITH A HOTDOG? THAT WAS ONLY ONE TIME!

Plus the SNL cast makes it even better.

So shutup and watch Mean Girls, loser.

Even Blowhan rules in it.


WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH ME?




Everyone knows/ has known a Regina!



K HAD to put that last one in, lmfao.

Here's a sad thing- Mean girls still exist in my peer group, only a few here and there, but they seem to get their bitchy powers in groups of three, or six.

Now what some bitches do is push out a fourth and instead find other threesomes to hang out with, so they can add a couple better looking girls to the equation to balance out the not so hot bitches, and so they can become a SKANK ARMY.

(One movie that was totally Mean Girls before Mean Girls was The Craft, who could forget what those Evil Three did to the Fourth.
They act like they hate her and then do Magic with her.
Typical mean girl shit.)

Now skank armies, two trios bonded together as one, will bring one or two friends around that they feel don't threaten them, so they can't ever be toooo hot or she'll get bashed behind her back by the skank army.

(HA! My computer wants to spell check skank to skunk. Skank, skunk, what's the difference, except one smells like a Baby Prostitute.)

 If she's too hot then one skank who is usually the mastermind bitch or the one who quietly churns the cauldron but always acts like she's innocent.
Now those bitches are the most dangerous of a Trinity. 

These evil Trinities exist within our society and the third spot can be a bit of a revolving door, instead of a fourth being pushed out another third comes in and resents one of the Trinity and impregnates the fortress of friendship with manipulative and gossipy ways, making this Trinity evil and toxic, giving the other bitches of the trinity something interesting to talk about, another person, and for everyone to get out their....

"OK, So I was wondering if anyone ever noticed she does _?"

All of the Trinity gets to cackle and go 
"OMG I thought it was just me who noticed!"
"Eew!"
"I SO KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! WHAT A BITCH!"
"LOLZ"

Now I think I have intentionally avoided having tight circles of only girls on and off during my teens and twenties because this shit does happen and I've witnessed and been brought into it and it's happened to me as well. Really only minor things along the way and then some adult drama as well.

It's sad and I hate it, why can't girls just fucking get along without hating something about the other(s) and talking so much about each other?
I hear it everyday and can't help but smile a little and feel kind of sorry for that person, needing to share their personal hate for some bitch with some other bitch all within ear shot of others seemingly not caring what they are saying and who hears it, and of course now girls can be mean to each other any way they want on social media like Facebook and Instagram, Twitter, shit, I've even done it myself, you can be as passive to as aggressive as you want, it's your online reputation at stake, or your nose, depending on what you say.

Am I am a Mean Girl for saying that some "women" are still acting like 12 years olds?
Well I can say the same about some men, buts that's a whole other blog entry, there are no evil trinities in guy world, but theres a whole other bunch of other immature shit, not saying this is everyone of course, do you think I'm THAT bitter?

LOLZ

K,

So Mean Girls, or Bitches of Evil Trinities, at least be a Regina George or Janice Ian.
In the end when you are not together in your little bitches circle you are just BITCHES.

                      “I don’t hate you ‘cause your fat. You’re fat ‘cause I hate you!”
LOVES YA!


-E.


No comments: