Search This Blog

Tuesday 2 October 2012

Weekend alcohol abuse, Amish scandal, stuff like that

Ok so I've attempted to blog for a couple of days but I am not allowed to post the video of my crazy cats going crazy over a plastic string and a box.

Yes that's all I really had to say for the last couple of days, I am functioning on a moderately slow cruise control, or an auto pilot for a couple of days, blame it on the fun I had on Saturday:














Reoccurring themes are:

Drag, Chihuahua's, Skeletons, Jäger. That is all.


So I had so much fun this weekend, but it is totally almost Wednesday.
One of those weeks that started off kinda wrong- well, not quite right, therefore I have been playing in defensive mode in a way and spending most of my free time eating and watching The Sopranos marathons with Matt and "vegging" (more like burger-ing) with my cats not expecting much out of day to day, it can be easier when you do not expect too much out of life.

 Not that it's been a horrible week so far- well, couple of days actually- it's been just fine for the most part, no health problems, no deaths, no car accidents, a lot of emotional eating, but decent so far.

I do have ONE good thing to say about my week, I got a raise at work in exchange for my new responsibilities, and that did brighten up things and give me some kind of jolt-

HAHAH that word, JOLT, of Jolt Cola, I remember it was like liquid crack for the teens of the 90's-

Anywho it did help move things along this week, give me a reason to get to next week, to work everyday.

Tonight has been a mix of The Sopranos and "The Learning Channel", which is always educating me on being Amish in New York, Secret lying Princes and Honey fucking Boo boo, even being a perfect christian baby machine like this Michelle Duggar of 19 kids and counting.

Now you're going to say, 
That's crap, I don't watch those shows.
I don't know who "The Duggars" are.
Yes you do, and you know it.
If you didn't before you do now, you googled it.
Hm, that's what I thought.
Yeah you kinda like it, you may even partake in a marathon or two.
Yeah you aren't calling your friends back anymore, because you are
LEARNING! 
You'd betta Redneckednize!

Oh so bad.
I'm done polluting my mind for a night and thought I'd update and then smash down on my soft soft pillow.

In closing I will say that if you haven't seen this one show, Breaking Amish, watch it.
It may not be a huge learning experience like TLC wants you to believe it is, but it sure is fucking fascinating, watch watch watch!

The guys are outright uneducated yokels and the girls are slutty/prudish/confused, plus there is a bunch of internet scandal happening around two of the cast members, who claim not to have known each other before the show but they actually have a baby together?!?

AMISH SCANDAL!

Worth the hour an episode I'd say.





-E.




1 comment:

alicia said...

i can't get enough of breaking amish - all of them are from lancaster county which is an hour from where i live! i love a good shunning.