Search This Blog

Monday 15 October 2012

CHECK OUT MY BUTT!

Hello my shiny pretties!
I haven't been able to blab your ear off about whatever is irking or downright pissing me off lately, or sharing my recent events and whatnot because I have been acutually very very busy 6 days a week.

All I have time for is photos, but later this week if I get an evening to myself I will tell you all about my adventures. 

Until them check out some dumb pictures!



My butt in my new Pj pants, I think it looks pretty juicy and wonderful I had to post it.
I don't usually post body parts but my butt with pink zebra must be shown, sorry mom, dad, brother.


A new darker richer red, plum black it's called, done freshly last night by moi, including the extensions, whoop!


Gotta do that camera whoring.


K last one.

BOOM! For new haircolor. yeeewp!

The camera makes it look lighter than it is.

And that all.
I'll have more interesting things to say in the next couple of days.

-E.


No comments: