Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 April 2014

Unholy guacamole

So I realize I haven't posted a recipe in a while. This one is my moms recipe, tweaked only a little if at all and given the name unholy guacamole to make it sound more black metal of course. 

It's simple and so delicious it has to be evil. Except it's pretty good for you.

You will need:

-3 avocados
-A wedge of lemon or lime 
-Salsa
- Sour cream (my mom made it without, but I sorta like about a tablespoon of it no more than that) or you could even use a small amount of yogurt 
- garlic (to taste) if you're a vampire you will want none obviously, but if you're like me you want a couple cloves in there.





I crudely carve the avocados up and slap em in the dish I'm going to serve it in. It's too annoying to transfer it, and it wastes some. So fuck that, make it easier on yourself.

I add everything. Boom.


I'm using the jar minced garlic cause I feel lazy about chopping it today, and it's almost better anyways.

Lemon that shit up! I like lime the best but I seldom have them since I stopped shooting tequila on the reg, which by the way goes so seamlessly with this guac, like butta. Do the tequila, shit, even splash a touch in there. Rock on.

I just won't cause I don't want to dry out from a tequila binge ever, ever again. 


Get that shit IN THERE.


Ok now, FORK it over and over.

Fork it HARD.


Mmmmmmm not the most appetizing picture but I assure you it's fucking delicious already.

I usually clean the sides of the bowl then smooth it over with the fork, so it doesn't look like a messy tequila and guacamole binge the next day.


Tostitos ? Check.


METALLLLL!!!

-E.





No comments: