Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Best of the photo art

I make a fair amount of photo art. Fucking stamp apps take up a shit ton of memory on my phone, and the amount of photos grow when I get bored. I gotta delete some of this shit but ill post it on here so I feel like the best of the best get their exhibit. 


Sushi party, summer of 2013.
If you know the cookie party song from the Sarah Silverman show you gotta sing it like that.




Endless sushi stamps on line camera.



The photo was originally taken on my 29th birthday, again at a sushi restaurant, but I overused the sushi stamps for sushi party, sushi parrrrteeee.


This photo is obviously awesome, yeah so maybe I was high, but I think Lucas always looks like Jesus.


Me and my classy ladies surrounded by baskets of kittens.


I made this one for these two lovebirds. They didn't seem to love it like I do!


A couple of hams.


I think we were out for Johns birthday. We had a few bottles of wine and left there with anime eyes. 


And finally- like death and taxes, cat photo art is always certain.


-E.














1 comment:

alicia said...

i love the twin elton johns in their heart sunnies! <3